Workforce Pipeline Analysis
• Assess market labor capabilities
• Develop workforce strategies
• Strategy implementation
• Identify existing incentive programs
• Negotiate or create Incentive Agreement(s)
• Support execution of Agreement(s)
• Establish relationships with key local
• Utilize relationships to benefit client
• Leverage political visibility to ensure
long-term project success
Comparing costs across multiple properties and markets
• Identify significant cost alternatives
• Compare and contrast client’s alternatives
• Identify competitive advantages
Utility & Infrastructure
• Preliminary infrastructure assessment
• Develop infrastructure solution plan
• Negotiate solutions with local utility providers
If you own, develop or represent real estate and your focus is to fill them with great, long-term tenants, you already know that corporate real estate decisions are becoming more focused on the potential of the local community than ever before. They now need to consider the ability to have and sustain an employee pipeline, the current status and trend evaluation of the local taxes, as well as traditional real estate trends such as cost and long-term expansion capabilities. The US has more than 380 Metropolitan Statistical Areas with populations of more than 50,000 as of 2017. Business attraction efforts of states, counties and regions have made the news more and more frequently as companies advertise their newest facility requirements and their major decision factors.
Real estate owners, developers and brokers need to understand how these company attraction/job creation efforts impact their property. They should be taking advantage of programs to fill their buildings with tenants.
National Real Estate Market Advisors can help take advantage of existing programs designed to cut costs, and in some cases, even provide new capital to companies choosing new locations. I have been consulting with companies and communities on the optimal locations and policies for successful company growth for almost 20 years both here in California and in Arizona. I have helped more than 700 companies evaluate expansion options in the areas of tax, workforce, incentives and real estate analysis. Many of these companies have relocated and/or expanded their operations into my regions and created more than 10,000 jobs, $520 million in annual payroll, $970 million in capital investment, and absorption of more than 9 million square feet.
Please contact me if you think there is a way that I can help you.
National Real Estate Market Advisors
Connect with Me – LinkedIn
Thanks for joining me!